What Information Do We Collect?
1.1 Information You Give To Us
We receive and store information that you provide when you download and install the game. Please see list of items in which we store information you give to us:
- Enter information on our website
- Request technical support, make a compliment or complaint, or otherwise contact us directly
- Give us your information in another way
1.2 Information Collected Automatically
The Game may collect certain information automatically including but not limited to the following :
- Information about the device you use to access our services such as make, model, operating system version, platform, language and IP address.
- The Advertising ID for your device. You can reset the advertising ID at any time through your device settings
1.3 Information from Third Parties
Sometimes we collect information about you from third parties, such as Apple or Facebook. We collect this information so that we can deliver Services you have requested. We collect this information:
- When you purchase our Services via the App Store or other Storefront.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- For the purpose it was collected for (Example: if you email us we will use your name and email to respond).
- To deliver services to you.
- To personalise and continually improve your experience of our Services.
- To offer our Services to you and to tell you about new Service offerings, updates and other information about our affiliating services that might be relevant to you.
- To advertise our Services to you.
- To deliver advertisements for third party products and services to you.
- To provide social networking and gaming console services to you. This may be done by exchanging your information with third parties such as Facebook.
- To perform our own analytics. We use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development, improving products and services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations.
- To verify your compliance with our Terms of Service.
We may collate information about you collected from multiple sources.
2.1 When Do We Disclose Information
We may disclose the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- If we are required or authorised to disclose by law or by a law enforcement agency
- To our business partners in the course of providing our Services to you, or generally in the conduct of our business. This may include organisations who provide services to us, such as advertising, payment processors or hosting services.
- To avoid, lessen or prevent a serious emergency or crime. If we use or disclose personal information about you in those circumstances we will make a written record of such use or disclosure.
2.2 Childrens’ Privacy
We do not knowingly contact or collect information from children under 13 without the permission of their parent/guardians. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental/guardian consent or delete the information.
2.3 Third Party Services
We encourage you to be careful about the protection of your own personal information when using third party services such as social media platforms.
Below is a non exhaustive list of third party services that we actively share user information and app usage data with (This list is subject to change):
- Unity Ads
2.4 Marketing, In-app Purchases & Opt out rights
2.4.1 Direct Marketing
Sometimes we will use your information to tell you about our Services including updates, news when new games are launching and any online promotions we are having. You can opt-out if you do not wish to receive this information.
2.4.2 In-app Purchases
Our game offers in-app purchases. Examples of an in-app purchase is an item you can purchase(for real or in-game currency) or other additional features. If you do not wish to make in-app purchases then do not use these paid-for options on your device.
You may Opt-out of our Services:
- If we send you an email an unsubscribe link will be provided.
- If we post updates to your Facebook you can ‘unlike’ our page and you will no longer receive our updates.
- If you receive any other notifications from us on a Social Media Platform you can opt-out by using the methods in that service to stop following us.
If you need help opting out please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security is important to us and we strive to protect both your information and our information in the best possible ways. However there exist inherent risks with transmitting information over the internet and it is possible that we could be hacked. You should feel comfortable with this level of risk before you provide information to us or use our Services. If you are not comfortable with this risk, please do not use our Services.
If you have any concerns or complaints about your privacy please contact us by:
- Email to email@example.com .
Our attendants will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time after we receive it, provided you supply return contact details. If you do not provide return contact details, we will be unable to respond to your complaint, although we will consider its content.
3 Updates to this Policy